OneBizz Senior Technical Specialist Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Modern business is moving at an ever-increasing speed. In order to stay ahead of competition, deliver value to customers and remain profitable, it is not enough to just run faster. Sometimes you need to change gears. Moving towards fully integrated standard cloud business solutions is just such a shift in gears. Welcome to OneBizz!
OneBizz is an initiative of QBS group that combines the power of Microsoft business solutions. In the cloud and on a pay-per-use basis. OneBizz is the integration of Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Dynamics CRM and Office 365 in ONE single standard solution for the SMB. This means that OneBizz will support all key business solutions and the way they interact with each other. A major leap forward in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of any organization! We position OneBizz as “One Solution for Your Business”; a combination of the best business tools from leading software vendor Microsoft and the best customer support from local and experienced partners. OneBizz is providing SMB’s a great place to work!
About the position:
As a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical specialist you will be part of a team that designs, implements and manages Microsoft Dynamics CRM Projects. This requires a mature individual able to lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. The right candidate will be provided with an agile work environment, a true team environment, and will be motivated to keep his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
- Establish reputation as subject matter expert in assigned technology area for QBS colleagues and partners
- Support and lead solution group development initiatives through development of solution offerings, pre-sales support and marketing efforts
- Participation as architect, designer or developer in Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation and integration projects
- Staying up-to-date with latest developments on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Lead, facilitate and participate in challenging agile projects
- Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects
- Business and technical insight
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM license model
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and understand their practices quickly;
- Experience in a consulting or client facing environment providing customer support, integration, and implementation services;
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
- Analyze an organization’s IT infrastructure
- Use data- and process-modeling techniques
- Perform hardware sizing based on architecture
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Microsoft .NET technology, the Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM specific development environments
- Web Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM online implementations
- Local and wide-area networking
- Desktop and server operating systems
- Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, Web servers, etc.
- Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), firewalls, etc.
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams a plus
For more information regarding this position please contact our VP Solutions, Jasper van Geest firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, please fill in the form below.